Ark Naturals Old Dogs! Happy Joints! for Senior Dogs - 90ct
- Formulated for Senior Dogs: Vet recommended dog chews formulated for senior dogs of all breeds 5 years or older.
- Natural Hip & Joint Relief: Old Dogs! Happy Joints! is designed specifically for senior canines to support mobility and flexibility while relieving joint discomfort associated with aging.
- Glucosamine & Chondroitin: Glucosamine and Chondroitin rebuild and repair connective tissue to restore your dogs joint mobility and function while turmeric supports pain relief and reduces inflammation.
- Daily Joint & Arthritis Supplement: Gray muzzle old dogs! happy joints! should be used daily. the amount of chews vary by weight of your pet.
- Carefully Crafted in the USA: Our recipe is formulated with high quality and natural ingredients that are corn free, soy free, wheat free, and have no artificial colors or preservatives.
Ingredients: Dried poultry liver flavor, glycerin, dried sweet whey, dried ground pea, black malt extract, salt, lecithin, lactic acid, acetic acid.
Ark Naturals Gray Muzzle Old Dogs! Happy Joints! dog chews help increase senior dog mobility, flexibility and alleviate discomfort associated with aging. Each veterinarian recommended soft chew contains Glucosamine, Turmeric, new Zealand green-lipped mussel, Chondroitin, and egg albumin. Carefully Crafted in the USA.
About Ark Naturals: We're an all-natural pet supplement company committed to the health and happiness of our four-legged friends. We strive to exceed the expectations of our pets and pet parents alike through high quality, user-friendly ingredients. Our mission is to provide natural products to help care for your pets between vet visits. We don’t mean to brag (ok, we're totally going to brag), but we use the highest quality, most effective and user-friendly ingredients. We value integrity, transparency, vitality, and innovation. Most importantly we value the bond between you and your pet. Our products work together to create an intentional regimen that addresses your pet’s needs.
Founders Jay and Susan contacted two top-notch pros: Dr. Nancy Scanlan DVM, a leading holistic veterinarian and Dr. C. Leigh Broadhurst Ph.D, a scientific advisor, and nutrition expert, to help formulate products. They're part of countless holistic and veterinary associations, have tons of certifications and have even written books! Their expertise combined with their love of animals make them professionals you can trust.
Third-Party Certifications: GMP Certified