- 24-Hour Immune Support; Ester-C delivers 24-hour immune support, so one daily serving of 1000 mg is all you need; As a potent antioxidant, it helps fight free radicals, which can cause oxidative stress that may lead to the premature aging of cells
- Gentle On The Stomach; Ester-C's water-based manufacturing process neutralizes pH, making it non-acidic and gentle on the stomach
- Optimal Absorption; Added citrus bioflavonoids may help your body better absorb and utilize Vitamin C
- Naturally-Occurring Metabolites; The naturally-occurring metabolites in Ester-C may help enhance the retention of Vitamin C in your white blood cells, an important part of your immune system
Country of Origin: United States
Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose, Calcium Silicate, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Vegetable Stearic Acid
In the world of Vitamin Cs…only Ester-C® lasts up to 24 hours* Clinical studies show Ester-C® can increase Vitamin C levels in white blood cells, an essential part of your immune system. The result? Ester-C® stays in your immune system up to 2X longer than regular Vitamin C.* What's more, you only have to take 1000mg of Ester-C® once-a-day for all-day support* Ester-C® tablets and capsules are formulated to be non-acidic, meaning that it has a neutral pH. In a clinical trial, people who are generally sensitive to acidic foods wree given either Ester-C® or regular vitamin C. Not surprisingly, the study showed that Ester-C® is gentler on the stomach than regular Vitamin C.*
About Ester-C®: The name you can trust. Trust Ester-C® to constantly bring you products that have vegan and vegetarian options, are free of common allergens, such as gluten, soy and dairy, are non-GMO whenever possible, and have consistently high performance.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product in not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Manufacturer Certifications: Gluten Free, Non-GMO, Soy-Free, Yeast Free, Dairy Free
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.