- Rinseless ,waterless foam shampoo cleans and moisturizes you pet's coat without have to fully bathe them.
- Quick and easy to use! Pump onto your hands or directly onto your pet's coat and gently massage in. No need to brush or towel dry if you don't want to.
- Natural botanical formula includes balsam, cedarwood, rosemary, and orange oils, leaving your pet smelling like they've been vacationing on a tropical island.
- Perfect for use when your pet gets a little dirty and you want to spot clean without the hassle of giving them a bath.
Country of Origin: United States
Ingredients: Balsam Oil, Cedarwood Oil, Orange Oil, Water, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betain, Polyoxyethyene (20) Sorbitan Monolaurate, Benzyl Alcohol, Salicylic Acid, Sorbic Acid.
Not every dog likes water, and even fewer dogs like baths. So how do you get your dog clean without all the hassle? Don’t Worry…Don’t Rinse Me! is a waterless shampoo that makes bath time more pleasant for both you and your pet. Simply lather and massage the foam into your pet’s coat! For quicker drying time, wipe it off with a towel. It’s that easy. It also smells great, moisturizes, and doesn’t leave a sticky residue.
About Ark Naturals: We're an all-natural pet supplement company committed to the health and happiness of our four-legged friends. We strive to exceed the expectations of our pets and pet parents alike through high quality, user-friendly ingredients. Our mission is to provide natural products to help care for your pets between vet visits. We don’t mean to brag (ok, we're totally going to brag), but we use the highest quality, most effective and user-friendly ingredients. We value integrity, transparency, vitality, and innovation. Most importantly we value the bond between you and your pet. Our products work together to create an intentional regimen that addresses your pet’s needs.
Founders Jay and Susan contacted two top-notch pros: Dr. Nancy Scanlan DVM, a leading holistic veterinarian and Dr. C. Leigh Broadhurst Ph.D, a scientific advisor, and nutrition expert, to help formulate products. They're part of countless holistic and veterinary associations, have tons of certifications and have even written books! Their expertise combined with their love of animals make them professionals you can trust.
Third-Party Certifications: GMP Certified
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.