- Veterinarian recommended for all activity levels and all breeds 12-weeks and older.
- Helps decrease inflammation and promotes increased flexibility, range of motion, mobility, joint comfort.
- All-natural treats packed with glucosamine, chondroitin, MSM and sea cucumber to help relieve joint and arthritis pain.
- Can be given daily as a preventive supplement. The number of chews you feed your pup depends on his weight.
- Made in the USA without corn, soy, wheat or artificial colors or preservatives.
Country of Origin: United States
Ingredients: Venison (20% protein), rice flour, dextrose, maple syrup, gelatin, salt, glycerin, food starch modified, natural smoke flavor, sorbic acid, caramel color, mixed tocopherols (a source of Vitamin E), fish oil, calcium carbonate, vitamin A (acetate), vitamin A acetate with Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, Vitamin B12, riboflavin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, menadione sodium bisulfate complex, pyridoxine hcl, thiamine, d-biotin, ascorbic acid.
Help your pup keep up with the rest of the pack with Ark Naturals Joint Rescue Venison Jerky Dog Treats! These scrumptious rewards are made with real venison and help promote increased flexibility, mobility, joint comfort and range of motion. These rewards not only feature joint-supporting chondroitin and glucosamine, but they are also made with a unique ingredient—sea cucumber. Sea cucumber is rich in protein, minerals and B vitamins, and also delivers natural antioxidants to help reduce inflammation. Your dog will love the way these treats taste and he’ll also love the way they make him feel.
About Ark Naturals: We're an all-natural pet supplement company committed to the health and happiness of our four-legged friends. We strive to exceed the expectations of our pets and pet parents alike through high quality, user-friendly ingredients. Our mission is to provide natural products to help care for your pets between vet visits. We don’t mean to brag (ok, we're totally going to brag), but we use the highest quality, most effective and user-friendly ingredients. We value integrity, transparency, vitality, and innovation. Most importantly we value the bond between you and your pet. Our products work together to create an intentional regimen that addresses your pet’s needs.
Founders Jay and Susan contacted two top-notch pros: Dr. Nancy Scanlan DVM, a leading holistic veterinarian and Dr. C. Leigh Broadhurst Ph.D, a scientific advisor, and nutrition expert, to help formulate products. They're part of countless holistic and veterinary associations, have tons of certifications and have even written books! Their expertise combined with their love of animals make them professionals you can trust.
Third-Party Certifications: GMP Certified
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.