- Help calm repetitive thoughts so you fall asleep naturally and wake refreshed, ready for the busy day ahead with RESCUE SLEEP LIQUID MELTS
- These orange vanilla flavored capsules are non-narcotic and easy to use before bed to help with occasional sleeplessness caused by feelings of stress
- RESCUE SLEEP LIQUID MELTS contain 1 dose of the original RESCUE REMEDY tincture, Dr Bach's famous combination of 5 flower essences, plus White Chestnut, hand-picked from his original gardens in the United Kingdom
- Place 1 capsule directly onto your tongue, and let it melt when your racing mind is keeping you from a good night’s rest
- RESCUE SLEEP LIQUID MELTS with natural active homeopathic ingredients are non-habit forming, non-narcotic, and alcohol-free
Country of Origin: United States
Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Helianthemum Nummularium 5X (HPUS), Clematis Vitalba 5X (HPUS), Impatiens Glandulifera 5X (HPUS), Prunus Cerasifera 5X (HPUS), Ornithogalum Umbellatum 5X (HPUS), Aesculus Hippocastanum 5X (HPUS). Inactive Ingredients: Vegetable Carrier Oil (Grapeseed Oil), Capsule Shell (Fish Gelatin, Pectin, Carnauba Wax), Natural Flavoring (Orange Oil, Vanilla), Bulking Agent (Sorbitol)
Bach rescue sleep liquid melts are dissolvable sleep aid pills that provide relief from occasional sleeplessness caused by stress or repetitive thoughts. Adults and children age 12 and above can take one capsule on the tongue and let dissolve before bed for better sleep. This homeopathic dietary supplement is natural, alcohol-free, non-habit forming, and non-narcotic. Pregnant or nursing women should ask a doctor before use. Each bottle contains 28 rescue sleep liquid melts capsules.
About Bach: The BACH® ORIGINAL FLOWER REMEDIES* were developed by Dr. Edward Bach in the 1930s. Dr. Bach was a well respected Harley Street physician in the U.K. who believed that our emotional well-being has a huge impact on our overall health. By 1935 he had identified 38 negative states of mind and 38 corresponding flower remedies intended to counteract them. Each of these flower remedies encapsulates a particular feeling or emotion, providing a gentle, natural solution for the consequences of our hectic lifestyles. They can be used alone or combined with one another in order to suit your individual needs. Most of the flower remedies come from a variety of wild plants, trees and bushes originally identified and sourced by Dr. Bach himself, in and around Oxfordshire in the British countryside, with Olive and Vine sourced from their original locations across the Mediterranean. They are then sent to the Nelsons factory in Wimbledon, London where they are diluted and bottled according to the highest quality standards. Nelsons began its relationship with Dr. Bach in the late 1930s. Dr. Bach would personally deliver his remedies to Nelsons Homeopathic Pharmacy in London where they were sold. In 1993, this arrangement was made official, and today Nelsons still manufactures, bottles and sells BACH® ORIGINAL FLOWER REMEDIES according to Dr. Bach’s original methods.
* Claims based on traditional homeopathic practice, not accepted medical evidence. Not FDA evaluated.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.