- Help calm repetitive thoughts so you fall asleep naturally and wake refreshed, ready for the busy day ahead with RESCUE SLEEP LIQUID MELTS
- These strawberry flavored capsules are non-narcotic and easy to use before bed to help with occasional sleeplessness caused by feelings of stress
- RESCUE SLEEP LIQUID MELTS contain 1 dose of the original RESCUE REMEDY tincture, Dr Bach's famous combination of 5 flower essences, plus White Chestnut, hand-picked from his original gardens in the United Kingdom
- RESCUE SLEEP LIQUID MELTS with natural active homeopathic ingredients are non-habit forming, non-narcotic, and alcohol-free
Country of Origin: United States
Ingredients: Glucose Syrup, Sugar, Water, Pectin, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Natural Flavors, Elderberry Juice, Coconut Oil, Carnauba Wax, White Chestnut, Aesculus Hippocastanum, Flower, Extract, Clematis, Clematis Vitalba, Star Of Bethlehem, Ornithogalum Umbellatum, Cherry Plum, Prunus Cerasifera, Rock Rose, Helianthemum Nummularium, Impatiens, Impatiens Glandulifera
Bach rescue plus sleep melatonin gummies, natural strawberry flavor will help you fall asleep faster, stay asleep longer, and wake up refreshed. These vegan dietary supplements are drug-free and non-habit forming. They also contain no preservatives and are free from gluten, milk, eggs, tree nuts, peanuts and soy. These gummies are not for under age 16 and should not be used by pregnant or nursing women. Each jar contains 60 Bach rescue plus sleep melatonin gummies, natural strawberry flavor. See nutrition facts panel for allergens. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
About Bach: The BACH® ORIGINAL FLOWER REMEDIES* were developed by Dr. Edward Bach in the 1930s. Dr. Bach was a well respected Harley Street physician in the U.K. who believed that our emotional well-being has a huge impact on our overall health. By 1935 he had identified 38 negative states of mind and 38 corresponding flower remedies intended to counteract them. Each of these flower remedies encapsulates a particular feeling or emotion, providing a gentle, natural solution for the consequences of our hectic lifestyles. They can be used alone or combined with one another in order to suit your individual needs. Most of the flower remedies come from a variety of wild plants, trees and bushes originally identified and sourced by Dr. Bach himself, in and around Oxfordshire in the British countryside, with Olive and Vine sourced from their original locations across the Mediterranean. They are then sent to the Nelsons factory in Wimbledon, London where they are diluted and bottled according to the highest quality standards. Nelsons began its relationship with Dr. Bach in the late 1930s. Dr. Bach would personally deliver his remedies to Nelsons Homeopathic Pharmacy in London where they were sold. In 1993, this arrangement was made official, and today Nelsons still manufactures, bottles and sells BACH® ORIGINAL FLOWER REMEDIES according to Dr. Bach’s original methods.
* Claims based on traditional homeopathic practice, not accepted medical evidence. Not FDA evaluated.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.