- Glucosamine/chondroitin/MSM with optimism: the ultimate combination for healthy joints! Glucosamine supplements are used to help prevent the breakdown of joint tissues and any associated symptoms including pain, lack of flexion, joint stiffness and weakness. Chondroitin helps keep joints healthy by absorbing fluid (particularly water) in the bones. Msm provides a source of dietary sulfur and half of the body’s sulfur is found in the skin, muscles, and bones. Sulfur is a critical building blocker, strengthens joint tissues and helps with elasticity.*
- Improve joint flexibility: a potent combination of three proven, purified ingredients that help build and serves as a shock absorber for your joints. Healthy joints may get worn away by sports injuries, overuse, or wear-and-tear that can cause joint discomfort.*
- Benefits of glucosamine/chondroitin/MSM with optimism: helps supports joint mobility, joint structure, and can increase joint flexibility while protecting joint tissue. Also supports overall health for hair, skin, and nails.*
- Clinically-studied optimism: Glucosamine/chondroitin/MSM with optimism clinically proven, purified ingredients to improve joint function and mobility, combined into one supplement. Provides you with the perfect combination of potent dietary supplements that will help you maintain and support your joint healthy throughout your active Lifetime.*
Country of Origin: United States
Ingredients: Potassium (from glucosamine sulfate 2KCl) 182 mg; Chloride (from glucosamine sulfate 2KCl) 168 mg; Sodium (from chondroitin sulfate sodium) 56 mg; Glucosamine sulfate 2KCl 1500 mg; Chondroitin sulfate (from chondroitin sulfate sodium) 1200 mg; Methylsulfonylmethane (as OptiMSM) 1000 mg, Gelatin (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable source)
Doctor’s Best Glucosamine/Chondroitin/MSM with OptiMSM supports joint structure, function and comfort. It is a potent combination of three clinically proven, purified ingredients that help the body manufacture proteoglycans in healthy joints. Proteoglycans contribute to the maintenance of sound joint structure, ultimately enhancing healthy joint function. Glucosamine sulfate is extracted from chitin, a long-chain polymer consisting of many glucosamine molecules linked together. Chitin forms structural frameworks in many living things, including aquatic crustaceans. Doctor’s Best glucosamine is purified and then sulfated and stabilized with potassium chloride. It is processed to remove residues of protein and impurities, yielding pure glucosamine sulfate as the final material. Doctor’s Best uses chondroitin sulfate with a purity of 90 percent or greater. QA testing is performed using sophisticated laboratory analytical methods. MSM is an excellent dietary source of bioavailable organic sulfur. Doctor’s Best MSM features OptiMSM, a highly purified form (99.9% pure) of methylsulfonylmethane (MSM). Since the amount of MSM found naturally in living materials is too small to be extracted, the MSM used for dietary supplements is synthesized. The makers of OptiMSM developed a four-stage process to separate impurities including heavy metals and other contaminants and is 99.9% pure MSM. Each batch exceeds the United States Pharmacopeia (USP) monograph standards for MSM, and is validated by testing in independent laboratories.
About Doctor's Best: Physician-founded in 1990, Doctor’s Best is a science-based nutritional supplement company, offering more than 200 products, made primarily with branded ingredients that are thoroughly researched, manufactured to the highest quality standards, and rigorously tested every step of the way—from raw materials to finished product. We use only cGMP-certified manufacturing facilities. Doctor’s Best is committed to transparency through education and communication and strives to be crystal clear in what we offer, why and how we offer it.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Manufacturer's Certifications: Non-GMO, Gluten Free, Soy Free
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.