- DOCTOR’S BEST MELATONIN - melatonin is naturally produced in the body to regulate sleep, a necessary process required for the body and brain to function normally. Melatonin is a hormone that is secreted by the pineal gland to regulate sleep in response to light and darkness. Certain individuals, such as shift workers, persons experiencing jet lag, or the elderly, may produce less melatonin or produce melatonin at incorrect times. Doctor’s Best Melatonin helps restore regular sleep cycles and enhances overall sleep.* Research shows that better sleep can lead to improved performance and focus.
- BETTER SLEEP – melatonin is naturally made by our bodies to manage sleep cycles and helps support maintenance of a healthy circadian rhythm, that enhances sleep quality.* Melatonin may be used on occasion to fall asleep faster*
- JET LAG - melatonin can improve jet lag signs like, daytime sleepiness & tiredness, and shortening the time it takes for people with jet lag to fall asleep.
- BRAIN HEALTH & COGNITIVE FUNCTION – an antioxidant with properties known to be helpful for the brain. Normal melatonin levels are related with healthy neuron structure, as well as the maintenance of normal cognitive function in the elderly. This hormone is an antioxidant that limits the buildup of harmful free radicals in the brain.*
- CHEWABLE TABLETS – Chewable Natural Mint flavor tablets allows faster absorption and can be taken before bedtime. No water needed.
- POTENT DOSE - each of our melatonin tablet has 5 mg of melatonin.
- Non-GMO, Gluten Free, Vegan
Country of Origin: United States
Ingredients: Melatonin 5mg, Mannitol, modified starch, natural mint flavors, magnesium stearate (vegetable source), silicon dioxide
Doctor's Best Chewable melatonin provides a supplemental source of melatonin to support the maintenance of sleep patterns that are in sync with both the demands of our daily schedules and the circadian rhythms largely dictated by our biological clock. Melatonin is a hormone that is secreted by the pineal gland to regulate sleep in response to light and darkness and is regulated by the body's master internal clock. Our melatonin levels begin to drop at around age 35-40, gradually declining so that by the time We are in our 70s, our nighttime melatonin levels are often similar to daytime levels. Melatonin may be effective in helping to shift the biological clock's adjustment to new time zones, E.G. Recovery from Jet lag, or to adjust to new sleep schedules.
About Doctor's Best: Physician-founded in 1990, Doctor’s Best is a science-based nutritional supplement company, offering more than 200 products, made primarily with branded ingredients that are thoroughly researched, manufactured to the highest quality standards, and rigorously tested every step of the way—from raw materials to finished product. We use only cGMP-certified manufacturing facilities. Doctor’s Best is committed to transparency through education and communication and strives to be crystal clear in what we offer, why and how we offer it.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Manufacturer's Certifications: Non-GMO, Gluten Free, Soy Free
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.