- Get better sleep: Melatonin is naturally produced by our bodies to manage sleep-wake cycles, but its balance can be easily disrupted. When your kids are having trouble sleeping, Natrol Melatonin can help them fall asleep and stay asleep
- Pediatrician recommended: Melatonin is pediatrician recommended to help with occasional sleeplessness
- 100% drug free: Natrol Kids Melatonin is 100% drug-free and non-habit forming, so you can feel good about giving it to your kids
- A better gummy: Natrol Kids Melatonin Gummies are vegan and gelatin-free (no animal byproducts!), and are non-GMO & FREE of, artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners or preservatives
Country of Origin: United States
Ingredients: Melatonin, Organic Tapioca Syrup, Organic Cane Sugar, Pectin, Natural Flavor, Citric Acid, Organic Fruit and Vegetable Juice (Color), Sodium Citrate, Coconut Oil, Carnauba Wax
You’ve tried the warm milk. The teddy bear. The bedtime story. But your child is still having trouble falling asleep. It’s time for Natrol Kids Melatonin Gummies! It helps kids fall asleep and stay asleep so they get the rest they need.* Each yummy berry-flavored gummy provides 1 mg of melatonin. It is non-GMO and 100% vegan (no animal gelatin here!) and free of artificial flavors, colors, sweeteners and preservatives. Melatonin is pediatrician recommended**, 100% drug-free and non-habit forming. Safe and effective for kids 4 and up.* We know it can be tough when our children experience those occasional sleeplessness nights, and you can feel confident that Natrol, the #1 melatonin brand***, can help your child get they sleep they need.
About Natrol: Natrol was born from a passion to improve human wellness worldwide. We create quality, innovative products that deliver positive health outcomes to help enhance everyone’s quality of life. We’ve never wavered from our focus. Founded in 1980 by Elliott Balbert, Natrol originated as a cosmetics company, but quickly evolved to marketing nutrition-based weight loss products, hence the name Natrol, for “natural control". Natrol soon expanded into the area of nutritional supplements, launching new products on a rapid basis each year while maintaining the highest quality manufacturing standards. Today, Natrol products are manufactured in the U.S. and distributed internationally to over 60 countries.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product in not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
**Recommended by the Canadian Paediatrics Society
***Nielsen data, through 07.13.2019
Manufacturer Certifications: Vegetarian, No milk, no eggs, no fish, no crustacean shellfish, no tree nuts, no peanuts, no wheat, no soybeans, no yeast, no synthetic dyes, no artificial flavors, no added perservatives
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.